Sunday, July 18, 2010

What is desired in a man....

.:What is desired in a man is kindness, and a poor man is better than a liar (Prov. 19: 23):.


In this world nowadays, I found it is really a difficult task just to find a truly kind man that is honoring his family above other people, but not before God Himself. What I found usualy is that they go out to work, meet an interesting nonetheless beautiful and charming lady in the office or somewhere near vicinity, and get hooked. Whether it is the intention of the lady, or not.

And they usualy tend to force their way in if they feel that it is a challenge to make her his. And that is what I find truly despicable. I don't know why it is really difficult to find a kind man these days, or is it that in their nature to... have a lot of wives? Because since the beginning of the earth and since people roaming in the earth, we saw that (almost) all men has more than one wife. Whom to blame? I don't know.

What I know is that... God created man to couple with one woman only in their life. And that's why I find why women is often can remember the man in her life. Because they are actually designed to love only one person in their life. So as man, actually. But since women are an emotional creature, they tend to live with it. While men, as a logical creature, try to ease the feeling they have by having a distraction rather than facing the problem head on.

So, there's a reason why I put those words above from Proverbs. It's not that I'm religious enough to have those impacted in my life, but it's just I feel those words are the exact way to tell people to (pardon my word) fuck off and mind their own business instead of trying to... know me in a deeper way with another intention of... I don't know what. Oh, well, I know very well what they're after, but I just don't wanna put it in words, if you know what I mean.

So, is it possible to find a real kind man in this world? If I can meet several before, I do believe that there still another out there. It's just that I haven't meet with him, yet. And I hope God will show His way for me to end this... despair I feel in finding the Mr. Right.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment