Saturday, July 31, 2010

Void

Have you ever encountered a day where your mind, heart and everything else is void? If it is, then it must be you already feel bored with what you have in life.

I find that my life came to an uninteresting turn lately. No job, no money, no boyfriend, no an interesting meet with people, well, to sum it all, nothing at all. And I'm tired but I can't do anything about that too. All I can do is just take a step of finding a job, and meet new people and hope for the ball to roll in the right direction.

Job and money can come to me eventually if I go to work. People too, as I find that people can connect with me easily. Does that mean I'm a desirable person? I am not actually that, mind you. I'm a totally selfish, egoistic and straight-to-the-point kind of person to the extent of it might hurt someone's heart hearing me say something I don't like. But people tend to link me as the easy-going type, friendly and lovely kind of person, which is really perfect for an HR department.

Boyfriend. I'm not particularly thinking about it, but it actually would be nice to have someone to share a bit of yourself too, with the promise of future together. And as for that, I think I would find it very difficult to find MY kind of man.Yessss.. It is indeed a big MY in this context since I can't stand people with a single weakness or someone I can't put respect on. I know it's bad enough, but I'm not being picky. It's truly not nice to see a man being bested my his woman. Call me old-fashioned, but I don't wanna see a man being bested by me. I'm dong everything perfectly to my own standard, so I hope MY MAN can do it better than me. It's gonna be hard on all of you guys, but sorry. I'm not accepting a weak man.

Anyway, why I'm even rambling about all of this right now? I also don't know. Just like the title said, 'void', my feeling right now is also void. So don't ask me why. It's just me trying to sort thing out in my own way. All is well, I'm feeling a bit better. So I'm off for now.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment