Thursday, July 15, 2010

I know what I want....

She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important—you know

To know what you actually wanted is an important thing in your life. Not knowing it, means that you've lost some essence in your life, that you still looking for it. And that's not a pretty picture. Sometimes, we feel like... empty, and that's just because we actually don't know what's missing.

For me, enjoying my time, relaxing, going out with friends, doing my hobbies, writing, watching movies, or even day dreaming, is not enough to fulfil what I actually wanted in my life, though it shows that I have a life.

What I wanted in my life is to be useful for everyone, to build people to become better. To show people what I am capable of, and that I am actually worthed. And also I want to make my family -in my case is my mum- to be proud of me. Nwvertheless, I want to show my biological family that I can survive even though they don't help me anything at all.

And I am actually glad that I know what I want, even though the road to it is bumpy and not smooth at all.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment