Friday, July 16, 2010

A Reminiscence of the Past (and Future)

I just finished attending one of my "grandma"s 69th birthday party. There were lotsa of people indeed came to celebrate it with her. There also lots of people giving a few word about her, that I -in the middle of those speech- were thinking, will I be able to see thing like this someday? Will all my friends came to celebrate my nth birthday, or will I be able to see my family came together on that day?

Wow.. It seems so far, yet so close. We don't know how long we can actually live in this world. And I decided, as I live, I want to be remembered by people, wherever I go, so that someday when my family goes some place, they can see what I've dont to those people in that particular place.

Actually there a lot of things I want to say, but it's already late and I have to do something in the morning, so it's best for me to get some sleep so I'll feel refresh later.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment