Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I think I'll give it a try

It's actually not been a while since I lastupdate, counting last Monday I did my blog. But it seems like ages ago since last time I write.

The 2 days in this week seems like long, very long. It's all because I need to wait for a very long time to know what's this Offering Letter consist of. I didn't get to it on Monday because the stupid printer won't work. It spilled ink everywhere, making us, the trainee, went home in an empty hand an an anxious feeling.

And as per yesterday, we had a game of trading (did I wrote that the company is an index company? In case I didn't, well, here is the truth) and I won the 2nd position with a $3,920 nett profit from $10,000 (fake) start money. Quite nice eh? Wait till you know how much the 1st position have... $7,830!!! Crazy, eh? Well, since there's only 2 winner that was allowed from the start, I get the prized money!!! Yay!! :D

Well, after all the excitement gone, we're waiting for our Offering Letter. And it's not shocked me at all with their conditions. After all, they're the type of company that needs money. Who doesn't? And if we know what kind of thing we can get and how actually easy it is, everyone will wanting to go there. So, I signed it with a probation of 3 months time.

My trainer said that it'll b easy. But I think I'll try my best, getting a lot of information 1st, learn how to do t right, and we'll see later. After all, 2 of my colleague already can have my kind of money or even the 1st winner kind of money each day. So, why can't I?

Eventhough life is not all about money, but I can't shrug it off the reality that we need money to live.

So, that's all for now. I'll be back with other things to write.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment