Saturday, July 24, 2010

How time come and go so fast...

It's Saturday again without I notice it. Maybe because for the last 2 days I'm not iddling around at home doing almost absolutely nothing of importance, but I;m at office, which I actually have nothing to do yet except chatting or socializing or just listening to the training given just for the sake of it.

I only need to see on Monday, whether the contract of work will be suitable to me or not, then if I accept it, then I will be a full -fledge worker there! So long unemployment, welcome salary!!!

Maybe it sounds funny, but I'm bored already being at home, doing blogging, some freelance work, and I think that's all. And I feel so happy to be back in business again, having new friends, and most of all, income.

I wish all is well, so that I wll be totally free from guilt feel. I think that's all for now as I am at loss at word. And I don't think my last sentence have a correct grammar structure at all.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment