Monday, July 12, 2010

Confused... Total Devastation

I was telling myself something in the morning, anticipating whatever may come on my way. And yet, I'm coming back with a fuzzy mind, feels like a lightning has struck through me in the day, when I heard about the position they offer me, and how much they gonna give me for that.

I'm a realistic person... Yes I truly am. And yet.. here I am, stranded here in my room with TV blaring and my head full of the song "Waka Waka" and the conversation I had earlier in the afternoon, fully CONFUSED and DEVASTATED. I truly don;t know what to do. It was such a disgrace for me, yet I know I need it and it;s such a good chance indeed. 1st thing in my mind is that I'm gonna get a FIXED income (which actually cannot pay anything at all after I calculated it very carefully)

But then , they also offered me something too, which makes me thinking more. And yet my heart still doubt it. I don't know. Don't really know what to do, what action should I take, what move should I make. GOD please help me... I'm truly desperate for an answer. And I need it tomorrow.

I have to get up tomorrow with an answer. Whether I must be going or not. And yet.. I don't think I can sleep that well with all of this in my mind. My body's weary from last night's event (World CUP 2010 final) since I haven't sleep at all. My eyes also feel bleary now.. But my heart is queasy. And my stomach is churning badly. I feel sick of this feeling, an extreme confusion.

Oh well, it's better for me to go off now, Perhaps I can get some peace for my mind during my sleep.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment