Sunday, July 18, 2010

One-Sided Love

=- This is just something that comes into my mind at the moment =-

This is a feeling I felt inside
Whenever I look at you,
Whether it's your back,
or is it your eyes,
Twinkling brightly when you smile
Or even your voice.
It gives me butterfly.

My heart flutter everytime you're near
And I can'a hardly wait till I can see you again
Even though I don't look like it,
But I do adore you, love...
I just don't have the courage
To tell you these things

Adoring you from afar
Wishing you to be mine
It seems impossible
to have you by my side
But let me have this dream
For this is only my simple wish.

I don't need any recognition
I don't need anything
Just be able to see you is enough
So, please let me be just there
Looking at you
Loving you in my own way

========

No comments:

Post a Comment