Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Still... Confused

I actually don't know what to do again today. I;m still at home, relieving my frustration of the event that happened before me yesterday. Yeah. I'm still confused and anxious of what should I say to them. Should I back off, or should I come and join forces with them? Been talking with several of my friends, and they said to take it. But my heart say no. And my mum also not helping at all. On top of that, she;s being a total B***** this morning, making me feel reluctant to do anything for today.

My mood suddenly become black and then she just sit there, saying nothing at all or try to encourage me for anything. And I'm in a complete loss of words or action at that moment. And now here I am, in front of my laptop, still looking for what I wanna do.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment