Sunday, July 18, 2010

How time fly by...

I just went home from a reunion of one of the club I attended back in university. I decided to update this blog immediately so I still have the feeling of being there at this moment, before I forget it.

Well, it was the 11th anniversary of the said club, Nippon Club. There were a lot of people indeed that attending the event, but of course, the newer member of the club are dominant. Even though it is like that, I feel so happy to meet other older member from earlier generation.

Looking back at the event, I feel that the time surely fly by. I was young, very energic (not saying that I;m not right now) back then, hopping here and there in the club, making friends and memories. And now, when I attend one of the event held by the very club I attended to, all I feel is just a reminiscence of what I were before. And how the feeling os different now.

The club is bigger, more successful, and merrier if you compare it now and then. Of course it should be like that if it's already more than 10 years. It's just like us, human being. We started as baby, then growing up, start walking, talking, and then in time, we also making history of our own by our own hand. No matter how small it is, the time will etched every single detail in our memory.

And I'm happy, and feel bliss to be one part of that kind of companion, where they always look one after another, no matter where or what we are doing.

Keep up the good work, and be more successful in the future to Nippon Club of Bina Nusantara University!


Jya ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment