Thursday, July 22, 2010

An Update of my situation

Okay... I know it's been a while since last I wrote about the job thing... And today I went there, again. This time, there's no confusing conversation, no dealing with anything obnoxious.

It was a straight to the point conversation, about what I'm going to do (which is expected already) and the approximate payment I'll get. Well, truly said, it's not to what I expected, but with what I give as a negotiation... I think it's quite fair to get such amount. Counting the inconvenience I gave them in the earlier days...

Anyway, I think I'm gonna try this chance while collecting some more money from them too *grinning*. At last, I'll have something else to do to make my day. And mostly, I'll meet new friends, and have a "view" at the same time.. ehehehe...

And now, I got this... excitement, anxious feeling after I got back home. I'm happy, but also afraid to make people who trust me dissapointed. That's why I need to stay focus and do my best later on. Hwaiting!

Ciao~

1 comment:

  1. I think you scared them with your negotiation, indeed. Hahahaha. Sometimes I just feel you so pushy, hmm, but maybe that good for you, though.

    ReplyDelete