Thursday, July 29, 2010

This week will be.. Special...

Yeah, like I said in the title. I guess this week is a lil bit special. Why? Well, I got to sign something up. And.. oh gosh, I just forget to call up someone while I'm writing this! That'll go to my to-do-list for tomorrow. And then... My account is active again, with all the money still intact. Thanks GoD... Well, though I have to lose some because of my lack of confidence in myself, but I'll pay that much sum in order to get the valuable lesson, which is, never doubt my 1st intuition.

Next is that this weekend will be the busiest weekend ever for me since... I don't know how long. Well, that's the privelege of being single. I can do anything without have to consider for anyone's feeling. Just for tomorrow only, I already got 3 things scheduled. And Saturday will be another 2, while on Sunday... I will be really special since my lecturer, after all of this time, is getting married!

I was like.. wow... It's been a while since I last hear from her, and the time she contact me is to say that she's getting married. I just don't realize how time flies. Next it might be mine... Though I still need to find "uri namja".

I gotta go for now, but see the update soon...

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment