Sunday, March 13, 2011

Light in the Darkness (a song by me and B.O de LIMA)

There was time when I lose my way
I give up hope, get lost in the dark
The coldness in my heart makes me blind from any dreams
Did not know about one love that's waiting for me

The one that I call my Love
Was calling my name and soothe all my pain
He taught me forgiveness and to love my enemies
Should I know that it will make me soar and set me free

Refrain:
You light the way in my darkest day
and no matter where I'll be
I know that You'll be there for me

And now, even when I lose my way
I know that You'll wait for me
to come back again to Your way.


I dream of being in Your arms
Feeling the Love You’ve gave me so far.
My lover, my friend, savior that is who You are
Calling me to guide me throughout all my darkest day 


Bridge:

Ev'ry day each moment
Whenever I looked back to the time
You will always be my guide
And light my way in the dark
Guide me and strengthen me
Even when I did not know...


Copyright @ A. Shinta, March 13, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment