Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A notes during office - a tiny bit of my mind

Making myself to write everyday seems to be an almost impossible task for me.. It's just that I don't have time or energy left to write after a full day. Though I know it would be good for my sanity (which almost becoming minus each passing day till now). Usually I wrote my novel, but it seems like the muse I'm usually working with is currently 'dead' due to my lack of spirit to even think about anything after work.

It's not that I'm lacking a commitment. Just too moody to even know what my true passion is. One day I just like to write a whole day, at the other time I just want to lay down and sleep or being a couch potato, in the other opportunity I want to hang out with friends, and perhaps another time I just want a solitude and bite any people's head when they come near me. I love to sing, I truly do. But the problem lies in the environment I'm in. Holding me back all the time, not freeing me to express myself to sing anything that comes out from my mouth.

I love to write. Each time I get the idea, I always write the gist first, but later on I just want someone to write it on, and enjoying the fruit of that person's writing with what I want it to be, which proved impossible as I haven't find the one that want to do the 'dirty' work. I love travelling, but again, the problem lies... well you guess it.. Financial is always be my problem. Time would be number two. But I have a dream of going all over the world and enjoying my pension on the trip. Will that be acceptable?

Hmm... Guess I got to go back to my work again, preparing report as I'm writing during office hour. Yea.. Bad me... But what can I say? I'm bored to the bone, so I write, the only thing that a bit acceptable.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment