Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Faith...

Long before you came, I knew....
Somehow life would be so perfect...
Long before you spoke my name...
I believe, I would be in your life...

I love you more than words can say....
I love you there's no other way...
I believe when I see your eyes....
I found the seat of my soul....

I'll wait for the perfect moment....
I know, our time will arrive...
When your hand found a place in mine...
And it'll lingers on forever....

For the first time in my life...
I am someone great...
For the first time when i come home....
I have found my faith...

I believe when we shared the laughter...
That I am blessed, I am truly blessed....
For the first time in my life....
I found simplicity in love.....

For the first time in my life...
I am so lucky to know someone so great....
I love you more than words can say....
And I believe love will find a way...

Copyright @ Eva Clara Harahap Feb 2011

With So Much Love and Respect,

Eva Clara Harahap

PS. To someone I adore. I am in love with all that you are!

PPS. I took this from my ex-lecturer. Found it great and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment