Saturday, February 26, 2011

The light of my life

I'm thankful to God
that He's given me the chance
to feel again
and be alive in this feeling

I thought I was lost
in despair and darkness
cold and alone I was
I don't know where to go

Then a light came
I once ignoring it
I don't want to feel
Down and broken again

But the light remains
The warmth spreads
warming my body and soul
and I can feel again

I'm thankful to God
to let this light remains
and burn me with the fire
to become one with it

It's a blessing indeed
to feel alive again
all because of the chance
that He's given me

You are my light
though you may not know,
but you've free me
from the coldness I felt

No word can be express
Much to what you are meant
Only one I can say
'Thank you, I love you'

Copyright @ A. Shinta, February 2011

1 comment: