Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Premonition


Have you ever feel something stuck in your chest and you can't shake the feeling off?
Have you ever feel that something bad will gonna happen, even though you don't want it?
Have you ever feel that someone's action or word is a premonition of something?
Have you ever feel like you're going to lose someone dear to you, though you don't want it?
I'm trying ot shake this feeling off
But it keep coming, again and again.
I tried not to think too much
But it keep reminding me with every single thing I see or do.
I tried not to care too much for the fear of hurting so much
But it just something I can't stop or erase.
I tried not to cry
But I have no power against it.
It seems that feeling is something you can not suppressed. Ever.
The more you suppressed it, the more it will try to break you down with force.
Tears, Laughter, are the way your body healed you from emotional damage.
But what if you can't cry due to some reasons?
And nothing can make you laugh?
All you got is just... the undescribable feeling that slowly kills you.
And this killing me slowly, softly
This heart breaking feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment