Sunday, April 8, 2012

Night Time

A soft clicking on the keyboard and a buzzing sound of the computer's fan.
A slow music on the background and a slight aroma of coffee and brandy.
A heavy sigh and a creaking bed.
Just like the other nights, for what seems like a hundred nights.

It was lively, it was bright.
It was full of fun, it was warm.
It was heated, and most of all, it was love.
But all was paused. Or did it just stopped?

No one really know how does this started.
Suddenly the atmosphere changed without anyone realized.
Or did it started due to no one realized it?

The late night chat of daily routine
Added with a glass of wine for special occasion
A heated kiss that lead to a more heated session in the wherever room.
But all stopped suddenly.

Trying to figure it out somehow.
When does it started?
And since when the killing quietness became a routine?
Where does all the light in your eyes and the glow on your skin dried away?

The loud clatter of broken china
The banging on the door
The shout and the sobs
And suddenly, nothing.

I did that, I realize.
All you need was someone who can listen
All I want was an understanding
I didn't see all that's coming.

A withered flower on the corner of the windowsill.
Boxes of take-away food
Lots of paper scattered on the floor
And mountains of dirty clothes untouched.

When I realized, I know it perhaps too late.
What are you thinking alone?
What burden are you bearing alone?
I never know nor care.

A little bit will do
Share the heavy burden on your shoulders with me
I will do anything I can
As long as I can do it


There is some scene here that I love... The intimacy, the warm fuzzy feeling it gives me, and the past love. And a hope of having someone that will share his burden with me and mine him. Minus the gloomy side of course :).

No comments:

Post a Comment