Friday, January 20, 2012

My DISC test going...

http://www.123test.com/id=af4453e21be3018f1
Your specific distribution of scores on the DISC personality test is an indication of your unique personality. You can think of this as your DISC Personality 'DNA'. In the pie chart below you see your distribution of scores.
The highest percentage is likely to be your most dominant personality factor, the second highest your next most dominant personality factor and so on. As such for you the DISC factors are ordered as: Dominance, Influence, Compliance and Steadiness.
DISC personality test profile

Your DISC personality type

Your unique sequence of scores characterizes you in a specific way. The positive impact you are likely to make on people is:
You have a strong inner motivation to influence people and circumstances. You thrive on competitive situations and challenging assignments.
The stresses and pressures of everyday work and life are unlikely to reduce your effectiveness and enthusiasm. 

 -------------------

Looking at the result makes me think again about my working experiences. And I do find that once I lost the challenge the job gives me, I tend to try finding another challenges out there. Perhaps I'm not suited to work in the office, but up until now I still don't know what kind of work suites me well. Hahaha ^_^"

But I'm willing to try my chance now. Perhaps my traits cannot be changed easily, but at least I'm trying my best to try.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hiring a good employee is not easy to do. In fact, it entails scientific methods to make sure that the company's human resources are well chosen and that they are properly trained to contribute positively to the company they are working for. DISC test

    ReplyDelete