Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The first end of month of 2012

It's the end of the first month and I got my first resolution now.
I'm writing this blog for at least the first and the last day of each month, so at least I'll have 24 entries in each year.
Also it will show me how much I grow in this year, every month basis. I want to know myself better.

For now, I got several guys that are in frequent contact with me. 3 photographers (DD, AN, DC), 2 high school mates (TM, DS), a long lost friend (AP), a 'hubby' (BG), a long time crush (EA and it's him that had a crush on me), a fellow hobbyist (EB), and that's about it. 9 guys and I'm still single? What's wrong with this picture anyway?

I can't find what's wrong, but for now, I', enjoying the fun-flirt relationship with these guys. No. we're not going out yet up until now. A few promises, but that's about it since I'm quite busy and lazy to go out. *knock the table* From those guys, I just met 3 of them recently and that also at the same time. Perhaps 2 other times with one of them (AN) and that just because.

Funny thing is that I notice I don't really develop some romantic feeling up until now with any of them. I don't know about them, but I found brothers in them, and flirt friends only. Not lovers, yet. Can't really say about it much now since the future is yet to come. All I have is today, and what I feel now. Will I be able to find love with them? Or with someone else, differently.

We'll see it together in months to come.

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment