Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Love you like a love song (song fic)

Why I always fell for his trick again and again? Didn’t I learn my lesson yet? And yet I always fumed like this  in the end.

I think it’s an addiction itself for me. To fall again and again, even though I don’t want to. Reluctantly, yet I myself step into the same scene again. Just like a movie or a song that goes on and on. Just because I keep on hitting the repeat button. Just like I keep on doing the same mistake.

Nothing can describe the way I feel about you. Boy you played through my mind like a symphony. Perhaps that one phrase is enough, because all day I only can think about you, what you’re doing, who you are with, whether you think about me too or is it just me.

I was drowned in my own world, but you suddenly come into my sight like a dream come alive. You just don’t realize that you saved my life. There’s no way to describe what you do to me. You just do to me, what you do.

While you drifted along your own stream, you saved me. And I’m hypnotized by the charm you show, whether you know or not. And I fell for your trick, though I know that’s what saved me and set me free. I want to save this memory forever and play it over again and again. Just like my favorite song. Just like a love song.

And I realize that… I love you. It’s just as simple as that.


(A song fic from: "I Love You Like A Love Song" by Selena Gomez)

No comments:

Post a Comment