Saturday, December 24, 2011

It’s CHRISTMAS EVE…


It’s CHRISTMAS EVE…
A time where people usually spend with their loved ones. Who are yours?

My loved ones, unfortunately - or should I said fortunately – is my mother. The one that live with me up until now, the one that unconditionally loves me, spend most of her time for me, and most of all, taking care of me. She, I can say this, is my Santa. Not my dad, not anyone else. Perhaps she doesn’t give me any Christmas gift now, but for me, her being is a gift itself that cannot be exchange with anything else in this world. You can say I’m a mommy’s daughter, but I won’t deny it. After all, she’s my only mother and I’m her only daughter J

At times, I want to spend Christmas with someone else, a loved one that is not blood related. Or you can say, boyfriend. Too bad, my exes are not Christian, so it is impossible to spend time with them on Christmas. My bad, I can say. But I long to have the time that I can spend with someone special in this special time of the year. After all, Christmas is my favorite time of the year where you can smell every sweet things in the air, I even can swear I can see love is in the air with all the soft lining color thread enveloping each and every individual I see. The smile in every person’s face is fascinating, and nothing is more wonderful than that.

Ah… I long to have a boyfriend… Sigh. Hahaha. Seems like I still have to spend this Christmas with my only family this year too. Oh, well… One can only hope for something new, right? :D See you next year, or perhaps when I want to write in this year too. But before that, it’s better to write:

               May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love
                Christmas is the time of giving and sharing
                It is the time of loving and caring
                God bless you all and Happy Holiday.
                Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Love always,
Shin

No comments:

Post a Comment