Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yume nanka.... Hontou ni?? O_o"

It was early in the morning. That's for sure. But the memory was hazy. It was just a dream, but it feels real. Is it? I also don't know. But the feeling I have is real.

It surely in the office. There were my offices friends, my supervisors, trainers, and boss. All in all, there were only... us who were only stay at office till quite some time.
This event is involving me, my -sorta- crush (which actually not) and also a sempai in my office AH, and one of my friend, DD.

Well, DD was asking me something about the work (I forgot what he was asking actually) and I, fortunately know the answer. There are me, on the end of the desk, DD and then AH. Then I asked AH, which I believe he will know the answer in more composed manner since I can only provide DD with a big picture of it. But AH is just sorta ignoring me, which he does quite often to other people too. His 'kankennai' attitude -it's not my business-is known very well to me, but sometimes it irks me too. AH is just tidying his bags and he passes through DD then me.

I just tug at his coat, saying "ne... is that right, what I said?" Then suddenly AH stop and bend down towards me in a swift movement, showing his face in front of me in such a close up. I gasped and bring up the paper I didn't notice I was holding, trying to put it between our distance. And AH... he just give me a fluttery kiss on my cheek, making me shocked and turn my head towards him, only the thing that face me is his lips on mine. Such a velvety feeling. And he went when everyone makes a fuss. I don't think they know what happened, but I'm not exactly sure about it either. He just gave me a knowing smile and went off just like that.


I woke up, dazed. I don't know if it's real or not. It's just a dream, but it surely feels real. I even still can feel his breath on my face, and the velvety feel on my lips. Even the moisture of the kiss seems like lingering on it. It's too real to be a dream. I feel my face hot from the memory so I just wake up and take a good measure of shower, just to hide my embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment