Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A dreamer, a realist, or a fool? You tell me...

Notes:
This is just a character that I try to wrote before. And this is what they're thinking -almost- time to time. Now you tell me, what kind of person if this?

---------------------------

Whatever you wanna try to say to me, I won't listen to you. As long as you can't be dominant than me, you'd better shut up. As long as you can't prove yourself worthy, I won't listen to you. Only those who are dominant, and can prove themself to me can told me what to do.
Why you have to be bitching around while you can't do anything yourself? You're the one who at fault, but you're trying to make yourself feel better by trying to look down on one that cannot do anything yet. And that is the thing that I despise most. Stepping on someone that's already in their lowest point, without you knowing it, or in this case, you already know it but you just don't care.
If I want to do things deceitfully, I can. But I won't.
If I want to be successfull easily, I can. But I won't
If I want to live easily, I can. But I won't
I can only stay in the shadow, stay silent, and not be able to say anything for now. Revenge is such a sweet word, i know it. But I don't want to do it. I'm just want the world to see what can I do for them, if only...
For now, if only it seems the only word I can say since I cannot prove myself. The day will soon come when I'll stand victorious. And people will see the glory in the end.
I just don't wanna be hurt anymore. That's all. Can anyone heart what my heart cries out? It's crying, screaming, writhing in agony. All because of the people. Or should I say it's because of me? I;m at fault too, but what can I do? I just don't know what to say anymore. I'm just blank and don't wanna do anything about it but hope that the world will change one day.
It's easier for one to change rather than the world to change, I know that. But people just don't know what's best for them. And whatever contradiction they face, they'll just reject it fully without even considering it. That I know. But I just don't want to change. I know I'm not at wrong, so I just don't want to be wronged. And I don't hope to wronged other people. Could they just leave me in my own peace? It seems impossible.
Sigh~
If only.... That's the only word for now. Until I can do something about it. And I will. One day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment