Tuesday, August 17, 2010

An Outsider

I feel like been pushed away slowly
Though they try to know about me
I cannot feel their sincerity at all
Selfishly I wanted their attention
But I cannot bring myself to ask for it
Nor I cannot bring myself to adjust with it.
With who I am right now,
I just can only envy
With who I am now,
I just can stand afar
Looking at them with jealousy
They just can't accept me for who I am
If they're going to be like this
Why they bother to befriend with me
Why they bother to spend time with me
Is that because I'm such a convenience
Or is that they pity me if I'm left alone
I just don't know
And I don't care to know about it
It's better to be alone
No one can hurt you
No one can affect your judgment
No one...
Not a single person can
So, here I am
Back to square one
Back to my sacred place
That no one can touch
No one can enter
After all, I'm truly just...
An outsider....

No comments:

Post a Comment