Monday, March 12, 2012

To Love and Be Loved in Return


One of famous love song that most of all remember has this quote:
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return"
~Unforgettable with Love - Natalie Cole~


There is a thousand, even million of love quotes in this world that describe the wonderful feeling of love. No matter where we are, in whatever condition we're in, love is always in the air.

The feeling of love is always makes my heart flutters, no matter how hurt I;ve been in the past. Why? Because I love people, in general. But most importantly, plus je l'aime, plus je recevoir de l'amour, the more i love, the more i receive love. And when we don't take any action of revenge to those who hates us, the more benefit of being truly loved we will receive.

And I'm saying this just because I experience it myself with my Callie. Yes. we haven't even say a thing about our future. But I do really believe that this is the last stop for me. No more searching, just learning.

I'm too overwhelmed right now that I can't even write anything about my own feeling.

I love you.

Shin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment