Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tangled in strings

Wake up in the morning feeling like I wanna fly high
But something tied me down every time I tried to
Looking down and saw strings attached to my feet
Knowing that my part hasn't been done
The world still have a need of me
But what use am I if I don't even know what to do
Waited patiently till the strings gone by itself I did
The more I wait, more strings attached
And I am tangled in the end
Wondered if I cut them all and fly away
Sinner I will become for I have known
That the strings are what made me this
To remind me that I live in this world
Soon,  there will be time when I can fly as much as I wanted
And never look down anymore
Higher and higher, lost in desire
For now, I'll sort out this tangled strings
And slowly release it from me
Till there's no more that hold me down
And I will soar away.

No comments:

Post a Comment