Sunday, November 14, 2010

Be "Enough"

The secret of happiness is not doing the things that you like but liking the things that you do.

One of my friend in FB said this in her status, "may i have a life that filled with things that make me happy?..i mean,every little things & every step that i take,at least.." It is truly a wish that everyone asking in their life. To be happy in life. Isn't it?

But most of the time, we don't get what we want in our life. Reality often clashes with our dreams and shattered it that we can't even find one shard of what was our dream. But really, sometimes we wondered how can people be looking extremely happy, or how someone can seem so miserable? How can someone unfortunate in their own way can look so serene in their life, while most of us who are blessed feels... restless?

I found one answer to that during the time when I tried to clear my mind and coming to peace to my circumstances. It is trus that my circumstances are rather... unique, not like most people. My family are.. not like what they are seemed and that at one part of my life I despise them for... my being. The peace that I have after all this time makes me realize something.

I've learned many things in my short life till now, and that I become more mature than those who are in my age, regardless the circumstances. That I become who I am right now, molding by everything that's happened in my life. The rejection, the heartache, the feeling of being unwanted, the hurt, the pain, disappointment, and every negative feeling you can think and feel of in your whole life.

But also, I know all of those things makes me for who I am right now. That I can really FEEL the heart of those who are in dire need. And that I might be someone that can answer to their problem in my own unique way. Like the saying: "God will never give you anything that you can't handle, so don't stress" (hehehe.. I took this from one of my friend's YM picture :p) We shouldn't have stressed ourselves with our problem. Because our problem is never greater than Him.

And to be exact, the secret to your happiness is not doing the things that you like but liking the things that you do. That your life is simply a choice of a negative and positive thinking. Whether you can feel enough with what you have and be grateful for it, or you crave for more in the chance of you get anxious each day when you don't get what you wanted for so long. Whether you will feel jealous for someone who can be happy in their life, or you would feel happy for them and waiting for the right time for yourself. And there are many things in our life that can be an example of what's more to choose in the coming event.

And coming to truth, ever since I think positively in everything I faced, things gets better and better. And I can even smile during the hardest time and also bring happiness to others that's beside me. Their smile encourages me to do better each day to bring happiness to people. That unselfishness leads to better things in life and unexpected of people.

Sad as you be, but don't succumb to it. Get up, face the world and think that you're not the only person that ever feels like that. Or think that you can compare your problem with others and think that: "God! I'm lucky that I'm having this problem rather than that!". Stand up, dust yourself up, brace yourself, and smile! You're not totally alone!

Hope this insight of mine can brighten up your day and God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment