Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Still Heart


I thought my heart had died
Along with my own parting words
Unable to feel anymore
A void that is expected

Been a short time, it seems
Yet it long enough
Time is playing with me
Memory simply fading

I thought my heart had lost
Along with the misery it brought
Darkness so dark it’s blinding
And the way unseen

Lost in the wave of confusion
Don’t wanna fight it anymore
Hiding behind the time
Truth exposed once again

Reality tossed my heart once again
To my embrace it came back
Fragile yet willful
Breathing into life once again

No, it never dies
It simply on pause
It waits for a moment
It waits for a chance

A simple touch
A gentle hand
A time to spend
Or else to show

Once again, this heart of mine is beating
Once again, it gets shaken
A stranger, he is not
But I am grateful for him

A lover, he might not
Time has not give the answer
All I want to is to enjoy
The time that is given to me

A friend, he will always be
For he is the one who is dear
Losing him I cannot bear
For he is the one who find me

A fortune I cannot give
A song I cannot sing
All I can do is just this
Putting my heart all in here

No comments:

Post a Comment