Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dear You



Dear you,
I always wish you to stop when a wonderful moment come to me
I always wish for you to run faster when something bad happen
Not knowing the future is scary
That’s why I always hesitate to look at you
Wanting to cherish
That’s why I always eager to turn you back
But no matter what,
You always go steady
Leaving me dumbfounded in my own daze
Or making me run with my might
Nothing can shake you or change you
No matter how hard I try to change you
You always the one who change me
Without failing
It is easier to think that whenever went wrong
To use you as a weapon
I always wanted that you will stay with me
But now I feel it more
More than a year,
A month, or a week ago
More than the day before yesterday or yesterday,
I learned something
That tomorrow will always come
And today will always be gone
All I have is right now
The you who I hold hand with
I love more and more
Everything will be fine
So, dear you
You can keep running if you want

Copyright 2013 - AASK -

No comments:

Post a Comment