Friday, June 15, 2012

Slipped Sand


I just want to thank you
Thank you for reminding me of what I am
Thank you for introducing me to the feeling of love again
Thank you for igniting the fire within me again
And the fire that I thought I lost

I realize that I can't be the one for you
I realize that I can't be the last for you too
But I never regret any single time we spend together
And the memories of those days spent

I learned that I'm too childish
I learned that I'n not as mature as I wanted to be
But I took the lesson and memorized it
And it will be for a better me

You are a sand that just escaped through my fingers
Just because I hold it too tight
Instead of just let it slide
To follow the wind

Yet somehow I know
You're not mine
And I'm not yours
Our journey hasn't end

I will hold this experience deep in my heart
So when the time come for both of us
We can say to each other
"We've did this and we passed it brilliantly"

Please be true to me
As I be true to you
I will always care for you
My dearest friend.

1 comment: