Thursday, September 8, 2011

I won't say this is the first

There are saying that "storm will pass, and there will be rainbow after that". I don't know the exact saying, but that's what I remember.
Right now, I'm in that stage. I've passed my stormy life *again* and seeing another rainbow. And each time I see the rainbow, it gets more beautiful since the storm is also getting worse each time too.
I think the rainbow is there as a reward of our sustenance during the storm. But I also feel that the storm is there to cleanse out the dirt in our life, and letting us to set up a new goal in our life. That's what I see in each and every storm I've passed. Because the reward is getting sweeter and nicer in the end, and I just can't wait for another storm to go on with my life. Perhaps it's just because of the euphoria of the rainbow after it.

But I will drown in it for now, and preparing myself for another storm.
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment