Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dialogue

A simple word such as dialogue intriguing my mind since yesterday. Using Indonesian word, it clearly and simply said itself as a description: dia, lo, gue. Or if I want to say it in simple English it's gonna be: s/he, you, me.

Dialogue usually consist of more than 1 entity to understand each other. which clearly saying that there won't be any dialogue if there's no one to/for listen to.

With whom you have a dialogue with determine the topic. if it's your spouse, then surely the dialogue will be more intense as in you will perhaps opening up yourself more.Different case with friend. You probably will talk about life in general, your hobbies that make you friends, etc.

(I think I'll make another explanation later coz I'm doing my hair right now)

Ciao for today~

Shin

No comments:

Post a Comment